We are a reputed name in private limited company formation, public limited company formation and limited company formation.
FOLLOWING ARE THE STEPS TO FORM A COMPANY
• Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) Documents Required Identity and Address proof and one passport size photo of the proposed directors.[information required about directors are Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Present Residential address, Permanent Residential address]
• Apply for Digital Signature Documents Required: Identity and address proof of the any one proposed director
• Apply for the availability of the name (Suggest 3-4 name for the new company)
• Pay Stamp Duty on Memorandum and Articles of Association (Now you can pay stamp duty online electronically also)
• File the documents for Company Registration (Form 1, Form 18, Form 32, Power of attorney)
• Get the Registration Certificate through email and speed post.
ADDITIONAL STEPS TO BE TAKEN FOR FORMATION OF A PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Consent of Directors to act as such in Form No.29.
• Arrange for payment of application and allotment money by Directors on shares taken or agreed to be taken.
• File the statement in lieu of prospectus with ROC in schedule-iv of the Companies Act.
• File a declaration in Form-20 duly signed by one of the Director.
• Obtain the Certificate of Commencement of Business.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
• There should be at least to directors of the company.
• The two directors will be the subscriber of the memorandum and they subscribe the minimum capital.
• Minimum capital for a private company is INR 1,00,000/-
• Registration fee is depending upon the authorized capital of the company. It should be equal or more than the subscribed capital of the company.
• Regarding non-resident interest in the company Foreign Exchange management Act is controlled all the issue. You can invest up to 100% depending upon the type of industry.